Thursday, March 7, 2013

Love my whipped body butter

I have been wanting to try out a whipped version of the body butter that I have started making and gifting out. And yesterday I did just that. With all the goodness of Mango & Shea Butter, Olive & Coconut oils etc. I added a mix of Orange, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang & Frankincense oils which has somehow given it a very mysterious smell. It starts off smelling like Orange and as it gets absorbed into the skin, which is not more than a few minutes, it leaves a woody scent with a hint of Ylang Ylang and Frankincense. Really nice. And so light on the skin. 



Body Butter scented with Orange , Cedarwood & Ylang Ylang
I plan to showcase them on Sunday at the Kitsch Mandi Flea Market. I have made them in 50 gm jars. They spread so easily on the skin. Just a little bit goes a long way and so this jar could last a while. Absolutely free of any chemicals, only butters and oils. I also managed to make another small jar for my daughters who love using anything I make. I hope people love them as much as they do my Lip Butters and Vaporubs.


Lip Butters & Vaporubs

No comments:

Post a Comment